Dec 9, 2014

Chocolate Stuffed Croissant French Toast




My eyes got hooked on of those yesterday and I don't regret it. A packet of chocolate stuffed croissant. Here is what I ended up making! 




Ingredients

2 chocolate stuffed croissants(i used store brought the reason being I dont know how to make fresh ones by myself)
3/4th cup full fat milk
1 egg
1 tbsp butter
A pinch or two cinnamon powder
Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
A big dollop of butter
Honey or maple syrup(optional)
Fresh fruits, I suggest strawberries(optional)
Whipped cream(optional)



Method

In a bowl, crack an egg and mix well with milk, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Soak the croissants in the egg mixture for 3-5 minutes. The croissants should become soft and dense.

In a pan heat melt the butter. 


When the butter is hot, keep the croissants in the pan with care. Cook both sides two minutes each on low heat. 


Serve this goodness on a plate with strawberries, whipped cream and maple syrup. I did not have have any of these so I used some honey.


Trust  me, this was so good.. Can you see the melted choclate insideBut trust me, this was so good.. Can you see the melted choclate inside..



Yumm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment