Dec 30, 2014

Chicken Soup For Winter

                                   When I fell sick last week the only thing that I wanted to have was hot soup. There is nothing more comforting than a bowl of hot soup when you are sick especially during winter.This is a simple recipe you can follow if you have chicken stock at home




. Let me dive straight into the recipe.

Ingredients:

2.5 cups chicken stock(I used home made)
1 chicken breast
1/2 of a carrot shaved into ribbons
few leaves of spinach
salt & white pepper powder


Method

Boil the chicken stock along with the carrot ribbons and chicken breast.
After 7 minutes take out the chicken breast and shred the flesh. Put off the stove and throw in the spinach leaves. The spinach will cook in that heat. Serve the shredded chicken into the soup bowl and pour the soup over it. Add salt and pepper if required. I didn't have to add lots because I had already added salt and pepper in the stock.



HAPPY COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment